ph_watchtower

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by gRiMrEaPeRsco, 21 Feb 2010.

1. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

2. pascal mapper

cool! map!

3. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Took a look.. and the spawns arent that right. Maybe move them back or create doors or something, otherwise ppl will see where props are hiding.
    Other than that.. i like it.

4. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

If BLU team is frozen then they will hardly be able to see out of the spawn, well less than mountain or brawl. I didn't put in doors because i dont know how to get them to work with prophunt, the door i removed were the mesh doors you can see through so i would have to replace them with the door from lumberyard, i dont know how to do that.

5. Make a brush where you want the door, add the texture player clip, give it the func_door set the door to go up or down and set a speed (300 makes it go fast enough, and remember to give it a name) then add the prop_static door you want (like the one from lumberyard) and set its parent to the brush door you made. Then you just need a trigger to make the door move.

6. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

brush? and trigger?

7. brush = a normal block when you build things, you know the brush tool... wink wink

8. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

the brush tool is the draw a cuboid tool?

9. Yeah, its basicly the tool you create your world with

10. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

so could someone upload this to the ph server please?

11. pascal mapper

ha i waiting to for my map to test it .. lol

12. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

right had a game on it early and the general thoughts seemed to be "meh" so i'll move on to a different map.

13. Shame..... I would bet that it would help to add a few race trains....

14. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

too small. create a path of tunnels in the hillsides for custom terrain. the win rate of the pyros are too high. props are pretty much unable to win unless every one of them consists of super smart prop hiders/runners

15. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Yea and the fact that there's like one spot that everyone knew about straight away. Lul. But epic phone prop. :awesome:

16. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Epic barrel prop is epic. I can sit in a corner without being noticed for a while...

17. 'new' watchtower looks amazing
    new props everwhere etc
    I like it

18. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

It's not too bad...played it last night and I liked it...theres some decent-ish hiding spots here and there. Would be nice to get some 'indoor' places to hide other than CP and some high spots.

19. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

we need mining tunnels... :P

20. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

i would put in tunnels if i knew how to

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PH_watchtower

2. ph_watchtower tf2

3. ph_watchtower tf2 map