[Poll] I beg of you...

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by HellJack, 1 Oct 2012.

?

Should the spies be removed from #6 Degroot Keep? (This is a poll, not the final decision!)

Poll closed 8 Oct 2012.
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    64.5%
  1. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

i'll leave the whole "remove snipers from orange" part to rest after this because over the time i have learned to deal with it but i don't think orange would die because of it

-edit, didn't see this.

then doesn't this pretty much reveal the answer to Helljack's question?

2. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

+1

Can we stop talking about orange, we are not discussing it, separate issue.

But the quick play issue is a valid one to consider... hmm..... sure there's a way around that :p

3. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

seperate but similar issue is it not? and if it's similar, why not take down 2 birds with 1 stone?

4. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Don't tell Eskimo that (read my previous post again)! :P

I disagree that the issues are seperate - well, ok, technically they are seperate, but they are similiar; if Spies get removed, then Snipers too, if Spies stay, then Snipers too. Why one, but not the other?

5. Gaw discord is my friend now

A poll would be useful here for both of these issues

6. I disagree with removing spy from Degroot Keep, they are in no way overpowered. They only have their knife to deal damage with and are outranged by medic, sniper, and the demo swords. Trickstabs are easily avoided if you recognize them and react accordingly.

7. But that takes skills... D:

8. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

I've put a poll up just to get a general impression from everyone. This is not a decisive poll, just to get the overview from members.

9. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

That explains why I didn't see a poll

10. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Come again?

11. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Not being of the technical know how, but anyway, is it possible to remove the watch so it levels the playing field?

12. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

TBH, both of them have their downsides. Snipers in general are simply like pigeons. Slow moving and oblivious to their surroundings. Spies on degroot have such limited use.

13. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

I didn't remember there being a poll when I initially posted, didn't it get added? Am I drunk?

14. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

No I hacked the poll into the OP.

I'm a wizard you see.

15. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

i'm good at curveball

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  17. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

No. Snipers are staying on orange. Spy's on Degrootkeep, deal with it.

18. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Free, I made you rage quit Degroot Keep by playing a Spy after we had a discussion about how cheap they were on Medieval Mode.

You told me if I scored three face-stabs on you in a game, you would admit they were cheap.

I got two and you quit.

• Zing Zing x 6
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • List
  19. hateist i am a bunny.

touché.

20. I agree that spies are annoying. Degroot Keep is a map dedicated to either players taking place in a battle of wits where they both juke at each other and try to force a missed attack so they can run in or take a jab at the enemy and hit him, or just plain fun where you get four demoknights on each team and just continuously ram into the enemy team in a massive hilarious Scottish fuck-fest.

Spies running around spamming left click and picking up kills is actually the reason I leave the server most of the time. I can't be assed to make such a huge effort to have fun because somebody decides to go spy, mash Space bar and M1 and rape the team.

21. Harv Admiral Anchovy

That.

22. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yes you did make me "rage quit" from dagreootkeep but that's not the reason im voting no. Now stop being a butthurt faggot and deal with it.

edit: <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)