Private team forums

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 25 May 2008.

1. Private team forums

Following a suggestion from KennethJ about having a private forum for each match team (X, Y, Z), I have added a new category (Private Team Forums) with the relevant subforums for each team.

I have applied the following permissions:

- Full access to all forums for Adminstrators and Global Moderators (pretty much just the leaders and deputies)
    - Full access to the relevant forum for the relevant team (so you have full moderator power, meaning you can post announcements, etc.)
    - No access whatsoever (the category isn't even displayed) for anyone that wasn't mentioned.

I am still adding everyone to the relevant team groups so please bear with me :)

EDIT: I have made KennethJ and IAmNomad group leaders of the Z and Y team groups respectively. AFAIK this means they can add/remove members from their groups... :?

EDIT 2: I've added everyone to the relevant groups. I did it pretty quickly so let me know if I made any mistakes :P

2. Bun

Re: Private team forums

Nice, good for discussions and stuff. XD
    One question though, who is the leaders for all the teams? =P

3. Re: Private team forums

X: Me + Core
    Y: IAmNomad (even though he isn't actually on the team :P)
    Z: [strike:30alr3re]KennethJ[/strike:30alr3re] The whole team rofl

4. Re: Private team forums

GM-Z.. is about everyone agree.. so that will not be a problem who leads.

5. Re: Private team forums

Nice nice nice!!!

6. Re: Private team forums

rofl is that a sarcastic comment @ kenneth or are you just happy with the new team forums? :P :lol:

7. Re: Private team forums

I have an idea about that forum is it possible for someone to make a list like this
    That list could be updated every week in a sticky post on that [GM-Y] private forum ?

The top 8 ranking Clan members (in alphabetical order) who will be on the [GM-Y] team, are:
    • Anathema
      Bennet
      Bun
      Ezur
      Fafnir
      Jack-Fin
      NeoET
      Styhn

The 9th and 10th ranked members wo will be [GM-Y] team reservists are:
    • Acid Absinth
      Alexx

Wainting for comments :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)