Problem with TF2 servers?

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by MonkEsquire, 7 Sep 2008.

1. Problem with TF2 servers?

Recently i've been playing on #2 24/7 goldrush and badwater server and there are some problems with it. The sandvich is completely and utterly broken, refuses to work if you try to eat or taunt with it and the KGB taunt is the normal fist taunt. there are also frequent lag skips. What's going on?

2. Re: Problem with TF2 servers?

We aren't entirely sure what causes the new heavy weapons to be broken in various ways, or what is causing the annoying lag spikes.

Restarting might help, so if someone could restart the server when it empties a bit that'd be great :)

3. Re: Problem with TF2 servers?

but it works on server 1? :?

not on the others?

4. Re: Problem with TF2 servers?

I don't know, i've not played there.

5. Re: Problem with TF2 servers?

#1 * MAP VOTES * HLSTATSX 81.19.221.10:27015 32 Players
    #2 * 24/7 GOLDRUSH/BADWATER * HLSTATSX 81.19.221.10:27016 32 Players
    #3 * 24/7 DUSTBOWL * HLSTATSX 81.19.221.10:27017 32 Players
    #4 * 24/7 ARENA VOTES * HLSTATSX 81.19.221.10:27018 24 Players

Make sure ya add them to your favs then. :P

6. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: Problem with TF2 servers?

Okay I already knew that those taunts didn't work so I changed my sandvich back to shotty but anyways, that was not my question.

Why are the servers down for so long?? Even restarting the servers doesn't take 3 full days... (I think) so can anyone plz tell me what's exactly going on... John told me they should be up and running in a day or so but it's been 3 days now... And I'd like to play in a nice server again XD

7. Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  8. Re: Problem with TF2 servers?

:)

yea it normally take a day or so when we get problems, but check that link that waebi gave you. and OMG yess it been 3 full days!

it seems the servers is refusing to boot up? cos dark installed a ZomeAlarm firewall

9. Re: Problem with TF2 servers?

Okay well, Darki is reinstalling the TF2 servers afresh so hopefully the sandvich will be fully operational this time.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tf2 gamingmasters server