Quick Hello!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Poxie, 19 Jul 2009.

1. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Re: Quick Hello!

Brb, gonna shoot the bitch.

2. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Platon, Kant, and all the other ol' geezers will start raging in their graves now, im sure ..... give them some Disco rage pills and do some voodoo shit to reanimate them, to have an epic philosophers deathmath to clear it up ! =)

But: How was the random section able to infiltrate this welcome thread ?! >_>

Hi bud btw ! ^^

3. Longbow Victorique <3

Hey poxie. I believe i've seen you around once or twice. Play with some members and you'll catch on quickly.

See ya around :)

4. Re: Quick Hello!

Welcome Poxie, you'll have a great time here with GM, I'm sure I'll see you on the servers sometime :)

5. Poxie Ray-Banned

Hey. I see you're from Canterbury, I'm from Maidstone - not too far away :D, also my sister goes to Uni there.

6. Fromage "The Cheese"

Hilarious guy, will have lots of fun with Poxie, he is like Sandman1985, a good player AND sometimes a very unserious player! ^^

Welcome to the family Poxie!

Erik

7. Re: Quick Hello!

Wow, it's a small world indeed! What course/subject does your sister study? If it's anything business or computing related I might have been in a few lectures.

Randomly, I've also played field hockey against some Saturday team in Maidstone, can't remember when/who exactly though, will have to check the fixtures list.

8. Poxie Ray-Banned

<3 @ Yoghurt

Something to do with children I'm not sure haha. You most likely played Sutton Valence their rather big on the hockey, I'm a rugby man myself so I'm not sure ^^

9. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

sup man, for how long have you been around on the servers? name is rather familiar, and I dont play that much anymore ;P

10. Poxie Ray-Banned

'm on your friends list good sir, we played that zombie mod together the other day :D

11. Longbow Victorique <3

Fail @ Vacoy's memory

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)