Re-recruiting

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by eoN, 28 Sep 2008.

?

Should Vacoy and gRend be re-recruited using the normal process.

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  3. Undesided

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Re: Re-recruiting

C'mon guys this is enough. stop it.
    Let the vote go on and then let the leaders make their decision.

2. eoN

PS Core, Waebi etc aswell, can you lot vote etc? If you want to. If not please say if gRend is miss quoting you and what not

3. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Look...they wouldn't have left if it weren't for the problems in the clan anyway. Well, I can't say that for sure, but I don't think it's fair to subject them to the same thing...I'm sure that in their situation none of you would want to go through it :roll:

Fair enough, same rules for everyone but...this isn't quite the same as a new member. We know they communicate, are good players and take an active role in the clan...they got in before, I don't see why we should make a problem out of it now.

4. eoN

Im not saying they shouldnt get in and i think they will get in with ease but i think if you rage quit you cant expect to just jump back in without anything changing.

5. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Eon, for the last bloody time okay?
    I DID NOT RAGEQUIT

6. eoN

What would you call it then?

7. Re: Re-recruiting

core knows I did not ragequit...

same on darki...

8. eoN

If you didnt rage quit then why are you coming back :S Seriously its confusing me if you and vacoy thought it out then why are you coming back now, Tbh you did rage quit.

9. Re: Re-recruiting

Irrelevant if it's ragequit or not, they left because of the disrespect and trust issues in the clan.

10. Re: Re-recruiting

Exactly... thats why i left for like, an hour. And from what i've seen the issues are NOT resolving themselves as me and some friends are still getting insulted behind our backs by clanmates

11. Re: Re-recruiting

Don't be a smartass

12. Re: Re-recruiting

Everyone knows of the certain person's issues

13. Re: Re-recruiting

think about it...

14. Re: Re-recruiting

Okay sorry Spyko i guess i misunderstood you

15. Re: Re-recruiting

Let them be, this is the past.

We're making some changes in GM shortly to help ensure this drama will not be as explosive.

Warning system, policy changes, privacy statement, recruitment process, etc.

16. Protantus Original Member

Guys, Dark is correct here. People left because there were genuine issues and this has been recognised and actions put in place. This was a protest voice that was genuine and there should be no penalty attached.

Of course, if someone leaves to try something different and then wants to come back a couple of months later then re-applciation is appropriate as Eon set out.

17. Re: Re-recruiting

I agree with Protantus, let's leave it at that and move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)