Scarlet Blade aka TITTEHS

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Deleted member 2400, 18 Mar 2013.

1. u dnt need TERA for booty now.

http://scarletblade.aeriagames.com/ageverify

[​IMG]

FIGHTING FEMME FATALES
    ...emphasis on the "fatale." These engineered amazons were designed to do one thing: kill. And whether by sword, gun, or even whip, they are experts at their trade.

SWEEPING PVP CLASHES
    Slaying a ravening beast is one thing... but slaying a warrior as skilled as yourself? A true testament of skill. Show your gladiatorial prowess in an instance-based arena or on an open 50 v 50 or 80 v 80 blood-soaked battlefield.

MECHANICAL MAYHEM
    The ultimate warrior's ultimate weapon: when your enemies just won't take a hint, transform into a metal behemoth and let them eat their hearts out. If you don’t eat them first.

BREATHTAKING LANDSCAPES
    Explore an exotic world teeming with diversity, from sun-soaked beaches, to ominous forests, to snow-swept ridges, all dotted with relics of ancient technology.

Trailer

First Look

been in the works for a while now, i can see it peak massive on release out of booby interest but divebomb due to lack of literally everything.

edit: The only reason anyone might actually be drawn to the game that isn't because of boobies, is that the world is very a very 90's vision of the future, it's all bright colours and TV screens.

edit edit: I have no idea why mmorpg developers keep using that horrible dull messy green colour for the ground, especially in a starting zone, looks like trash. (8:30 @mmohut video)

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

I can see her nipples

3. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

No you don't, those are just strategic armour paint :mmmhmm:

4. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

And lets not forget that the game just sucks

5. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scarlet blade wallpaper

2. scarlet blade nipples

3. scarlet blade nipple

4. scarlet blade,
  5. scarlet blade nippel,
  6. scarlet blade wallpapers,
  7. nipple blades,
  8. Scarletblade nipples,
  9. scarlet blade nippels,
  10. hot scarlet blade