Servers down?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DarkWolf, 12 Oct 2008.

1. Knud Phat beats only

Re: Servers down?

Okay, officially I have no life at all...
    Only GM servers are fun at the moment and those are down..
    Now, TF2 is kinda boring... :shock:

2. Re: Servers down?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. Re: Servers down?

As thou are enlightend with this message of salvation, bear in mind that the daylight has come to an end.

4. Micky Mick rolling since 07

It was beer & pizza at Fromage's house tonight. If you weren't there unlucky as it was a riot.

Micky 8-)

5. Fromage "The Cheese"

Yeah thanks to all of you who was there, fun game! If this GM fail stays i might get another server up some day for you lads! :)

Erik

6. Re: Servers down?

It was you Fromage, thanks for that, it felt like being on the GM db server :P

at least we all had fun there

7. Re: Servers down?

aye that was guud fun like.

thnx for that fromage. cud of said u were shutting the server down tho =S got kicked n started crying

2moro? ^^

8. Re: Servers down?

With any luck, the dedi will have finished logging on soon (it's been at it for hours already :lol:), if not:

So assuming it isn't up again tonight, Kash says they can get someone down there tomorrow to get it into safe mode and then (according to that blog post) we're good to go :D

9. XOo

that´s good to hear, I thin :D

10. Re: Servers down?

btw dark, so kash doesnt work by the servers? i thought where they(tigit) works has the server in there own building or warehouse.

tip: it might be close to TOM HACKERS (cos his ping range!)

11. Re: Servers down?

tigit "gets" the servers from Killercreation or UKServers, they have data centers round there, that's how it works iirc...
    Jon/Kash (dunno who again) from tigit is quite close to this center, and that.

12. Re: Servers down?

Its not close to Tom Hackers, his actual ping is 80+
    He just has messed up rate values so ingame it shows as if he has a ping of five.

13. Re: Servers down?

ah ok. ;)

well i said as joke it might be close to him. as i notice, on every server, not only Gm, it still 1!! :o

so tom, reset the values! :)

14. Re: Servers down?

Nah, it's my way bypass high ping kickers :mrgreen:

15. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

I couldn't agree more Knud...

16. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

So what I'm understading from all this posts that the servers should be online in a couple of hours/ a day or so?

17. Re: Servers down?

Code:
    ping -t 81.19.221.10
    type this in Start > Run and hit Enter.
    If it stops saying "Timeout" or similar and actually transmits (says "response") then the serv is back up.

18. Re: Servers down?

19. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

srsly, this is so damn fucked up. it takes about 10 mins to fix this. wtf!

20. Re: Servers down?

does it? drive by and help them >_> and yes, when they are there once it shouldnt take too long.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamingmasters.co.uk killercreation

2. tigit servers forum