Small problem with statistics(mb bag)

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by addlex, 25 May 2008.

1. Small problem with statistics(mb bag)

I play in tf2 on gm servers It is a lot of time, but my statistics all time zero. :evil:
    Valera N\A --- STEAM_0:1:764432

and screens if i lie :roll:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Excuse if not in that section has created a theme

2. Re: Small problem with statistics(mb bag)

that's weird,
    i saw you frequently on the servers, owning others most of the time, but can't find your HLstatsX...
    strange...
    i'm not familiar to the internal stuff of TF2, so i can't provide you with an answer

It's the same with Riot999, i see him playing very often, but i can't find HLstatsX for his account...

I recognized that both of you didn't set the location they are from @ steam. Try setting your location and try it again, and let me know if it helps... (it's just an idea, possibly it won't help anyway, but worth a try)

3. Re: Small problem with statistics(mb bag)

Do you use any special characters in your steam name?

4. Re: Small problem with statistics(mb bag)

Doesn't work for Rio999 as well, he is online i think.
    They both use plain ASCII letters

have a look at http://gamingmasters.org/stats/hlstats.php?game=tf
    every player with skill equal to 1 has a non-working HLstatsX, and most of them use plain ASCII

edit: BTW, if there are less than 4 players in a game than the HLstatsX are not working. I'm fine with that, but the time you play is still growing: I'm not fine with that. Is it possible to turn that off? If you're testing a new map alone, than your stats get blurred.

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  5. Re: Small problem with statistics(mb bag)

The problem is that for some reason the score starts at 1 (which should be 1000 as default) and hence you don't gain/lose any points and are not registered in the database correctly.

Dark is still trying to find out how to fix this.

6. Re: Small problem with statistics(mb bag)

Dark did some work on the database and stats should be working properly now. Each new player starts off with 1000 points but for some reason new players started with 1 point only.

7. Re: Small problem with statistics(mb bag)

tnx stats work

8. Re: Small problem with statistics(mb bag)

Also if for some reason you have lost your stats due to the changes I made, please contact me or Core.

9. Reverend lame

Re: Small problem with statistics(mb bag)

gj, it work :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TEAM FORTRES 2 BAG PROBLEM