spy sappin mah tf2

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Luna, 19 Jan 2010.

1. spy sappin mah tf2

recently a few of the textures on my game have.. well... see for your self

anyway, iv 'e heard it can be caused by alt tabbing but i haven't alt tabbed and recording a demo doesn't fix it, i even renamed my tf2 folder and verified the integrity of the game cache and still the same black squares appear. so does anyone know what's going?

Attached Files:

2. could be ur gpu faultly?

reset/delete your configs, or load tf2 without any configs(whatever configs u got in ur autoexec file?)

backup the files first

3. it wont be the configs i said that i renamed the tf2 folder and it did the same thing with the original settings. it seemed to start after the last update.

4. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

if youve tried switching off and on again the next step is make sure youve got the latest drivers

5. then it gotta be ur gpu.

unless valve are aware of this and is fixing it.

6. Spykodemon Disabled account

apparently you look like a horse so go away

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  7. I've had a few problems with textures blacked-out - mostly paths in DB and Gravelpit, but nothing on the level you've got there Apex :/

8. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

I was haveing the same problem with Borderlands but the textures went gray instead of black and it was caused by me updateing the gpu drivers but i fixed the problem by clearing the drivers and reinstalling the older ones which of course make perfect sense, thanks for the great drivers ATI

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spy sappin mah textures.