STALKER Clear Sky E3 2007 Demo leaked

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kroimpa, 18 May 2008.

1. STALKER Clear Sky E3 2007 Demo leaked

For those of you who fell in love with STALKER, the demo shown on E3 in 2007 is leaked and can be dowloaded from various places.

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=clear+sky

The story:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky - E3 2007 Leak emerged!
    The Ukrainian developer GSC Game World still seems to have a serious safety problem. Since a few hours a leaked (stolen) version of a presentation made for the E3 2007 of Clear Sky can be found in different relevant forums and online exchange services.

As known from the development of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Oblivion Lost (later Shadow of Chernobyl) there is again a playable version of one single level in which is only shown the same things that GSC Game World presented already on the E3 last year. Who wants to see the gameplay of Clear Sky, some storyelements or new things in connection with DirectX10 will be disappointed. Those things are not included.

2. Re: STALKER Clear Sky E3 2007 Demo leaked

ahh stalker was awesome... i wanted to buy it on steam but it isn't there anymore? any idea?

3. Re: STALKER Clear Sky E3 2007 Demo leaked

UHm maybe we should remove the links, as i found out its illegal:P

BUT THE GAME IS FREAKING AWESOME, IVE BEEN PLAYING IT FOR 4 HOURS JUST EXPLORING AND I AINT BORED YET~!

UHm dunno about the Steam thingy :(

4. Re: STALKER Clear Sky E3 2007 Demo leaked

As far as I know, STALKER is still available on steam. It's under the RPG category for some strange reason.

5. Re: STALKER Clear Sky E3 2007 Demo leaked

nothing
    there is only clear sky

6. Re: STALKER Clear Sky E3 2007 Demo leaked

warez-bb.org FTW!

Torrent links are kinda... bad, but links to warez-bb are fine :) (it wouldn't still exist if they weren't :P)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stalker clear sky on steam torrent download

2. stalker clear sky e3 demo download

3. stalker clear sky e3 demo

4. stalker clear sky demo rapidshare¨