[TF2 Blog] UGC Highlander and 6v6 News

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by TF2 News, 29 May 2013.

1. TF2 News Probably several years late

United Gaming Clans are starting up their Highlander and 6v6 leagues in preparation for their Summer Fun season. The first week of matches begin June 10 and 12. UGC has divisions in North America, South America, and Europe for both formats. They've also recently added a Highlander division in Asia and Australia/New Zealand.

Players from any of these regions are encouraged to sign up and join the fun! In fact, it's looking to be a record breaking season in terms of team signups in the Highlander division with over 580 teams signed up so far! Last day to sign up is June 15. Visit the UGC website for specifics.

Continue reading...

2. maybe we should try this again, but with a preset team that priorities reliability and teamwork over skill (within reason), so basically those that are always on mumble and regularly play LoL or L4D

summer is also the perfect time for it

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

I would do it, maybe put up a vote?

4. Back off, god is here.

Ready to kick some ass

i won't I'm horrible I will call the enemy team noobs and make them rage

5. Cactus The key is to never give up

6. I think I have like 4 of those lol

7. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

I'm down, although I think the classes I main will both we taken by better people

8. BAGSY PYRO LOL

9. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Sit Down

On a more serious note I would most likely not be able to reliably play due to the number of things I am already taking part in in June/July, (Exams for the next 3 weeks, away for two consecutive weekends and then away for a week a fortnight later).
    Good luck in advance if the team ever gets going and if I'm available I'd be happy to sub when necessary.

• Zing Zing x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

A* alienation and segregation skills there.

11. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Always down to give a beat down.

12. Fify

13. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Pls

14. So many medals

I am also down for it as long as it's not in July. I will be gone for most of July. June should be cool though

15. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Would it be worth making two teams - one that might actually do well, and one for people like me that would just play in the league without any expectations?

I want to play 6s scout before I die ;_;

16. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Sadly this has been tried in the past and the problem is that if we'll end up with half of both teams not turning up and one or two subs, this it's all about finding reliable people when it comes to making GM matches work.

17. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Meh For leader.

18. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Can we get a team roster thread going then?

19. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

I'm considering trying to get a team together with people from GM community. It might not be as skilled as a GM team, but there are quite a few people I know that would actually be dedicated to playing the league.

I know that this might cause problems by splitting the available player-base, but to be honest I feel like being a selfish bitch just because I actually want to play some competitive.

20. Are we going for 6v6 or Highlander btw? I could be interested in trying some 6v6 :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)