TF2 SK (ScoutzKnivez)

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Dark, 29 Jan 2009.

1. Re: TF2 SK (ScoutzKnivez)

Great, now SRCDS silently crashes with nothing relevant in the logs whenever the TF2SK plugin is loaded. This should be fun to debug. :(

EDIT: TF2 SK is offline until further notice - it's fucked.

EDIT 2: For some unknown reason, if the server is completely empty and someone (including a bot or STV) joins, silent crash. This even happens when virtually all of TF2SK is commented off - just as long as the plugin is loaded D:

2. Geit Coding wizard!

Re: TF2 SK (ScoutzKnivez)

one new map will be ported to SK by tomorrow morning.

arena_cranetop will become sk_cranetop

3. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

what... no roll the dice? :( :( :( :( its on fps banana just incase you dont know where it is. Its a win plugin :D it can really help, especially when anathema is playing lol.

4. Re: TF2 SK (ScoutzKnivez)

Stuff like RTD will be added once everything else is working properly :)

5. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

WOOO!!

6. Re: TF2 SK (ScoutzKnivez)

The old dedi (.10) is now being used to compile maps such as sk_cranetop that were taking simply too long on my dual core.

Q6600 ftw :D

I might do an official map next - Badwater anyone? :)

7. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

choose a big long map for sk , much better :D

8. Re: TF2 SK (ScoutzKnivez)

.10 is now compiling sk_cranetop and sk_lighthouse - hopefully they will be done by tomorrow.

In my latest test build (not yet released), melee is working perfectly :D (although no longer with explosions due to my new player detection algorithm :(), scores (on the real scoreboard) almost work, and headshots will be coming soon, although it's likely I'll have to make up my own vectors for the hitboxes (although everyone being scout does help a lot).

9. Re: TF2 SK (ScoutzKnivez)

Both maps failed to compile and another untraceable bug has appeared that stops virtually all the TF2 SK code from running.

My luck just keeps getting better and better D:

10. Re: TF2 SK (ScoutzKnivez)

TF2 SK is now epic - give it a try even if you have before and didn't like it.

Also there is a root admin-only command - sk_madness - which lets you do stuff like this:

[​IMG]

11. Knud Phat beats only

Yeah, its kinda epic --> one shot 2 kills :D
    And without zoom :P

But its really fun, but not all the maps are to my liking. (The default map is cool, also watchtower, but the ofblast.. nah dont like that one)

ps: Dark, the image doesnt work?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)