TF2R.com: I'M FUCKING RAFFLING SHIT ON A SITE I HELPED MAKE

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Reag, 6 Jul 2011.

1. Spykodemon Disabled account

It's all fun and games until the all 4 raffles on the public raffle page are for a crate. :sigh:

2. reag, something not right with raffle thingy.

I've set it to 20 hours, it ended in 2 hours. :3: also notice it happening to other raffles too.

I'm pretty sure I've set it to 20 hours.
    forward problem to miz please :)

3. Are you sure the raffle wasnt full? I think they end automatically if they are filled compeltely.

4. Entries: 254/1000

5. marcf33 Marc

Hey Reag, I went on the site today to see I was banned?

I have no idea whatsoever what I could have done to be banned.

Edit: It's possible it seemed like I was multi accounting, because of my brother's account on the same IP, but he himself wasn't banned :\

6. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Provide links to both accounts please.

7. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Both unbanned also:

[​IMG]

LOVELY!

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  8. marcf33 Marc

Thanks Reag~

9. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

10. Spykodemon Disabled account

thank FUCK. I've seen so many blatant alts, some of which aren't banned

11. haha oh wow

12. Well it was to try and stop blue from winning, and I didn't even ask the guy for the item. Meh i deserved it.
    Nothing of value was lost, i only entered the ones blue entered by getting the private ones from Dark. I even refused a paint.

13. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

The alt ban only works off IP so they can get around it via proxies, but only faggots do that.
    When the report system is finished it'll help in the battle against it.

14. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

15. What would be nice is this kind of site, but you have to buy in with metal or hats.
    So if i decided to auction 1 of my max head people would buy in with something.

So you buy in with hats/metal blah blah.. them a number gets picked at the end. and the winner get the hat, the seller get the hats/metal banked.

This sir would be sooo eppic.

Raffles usualy have buyin, i took a peek hoping this was the case. but its not! ;( (Good concept tho, if this could be done would go from good to ammazing..) is there a plan to do this?

16. Gaw discord is my friend now

Read the website.

17. Spykodemon Disabled account

I thought i'd just bring this up since it's actually something that puzzling me.

Why have you never allowed people to donate anonymously? Is this something you haven't considered or is it just something you don't see the need of doing?

I have always tried to donate anonymously when I can, but I was sort of 'crossing borders' so to speak when it came to donating under an identity. It's just something I don't feel right doing.

18. loll Master Exploder

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tf2r script

2. tf2r autojoin

3. tf2r auto enter

4. tf2r,
  5. tf2 raffle auto enter,
  6. tf2r auto join,
  7. tf2r banned,
  8. tf2 raffle script,
  9. banned from TF2r,
  10. tf2r auto entry