The good thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Random' started by Infernal Dragon, 26 Jan 2013.

1. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

Got my aux cable and to my surprise my old razer electra still work flawlessly after 3 or 4 years, and got some Asian food which was super good.

2. -M-m- herpderp

Got my old mini-z's back that were supposed to be fixed but weren't a few years ago.

Anyway i got spareparts to build together about two more Mr01 cars now along with almost an entire extra mini-z monster 11 spare rims and 8 spare tires lol (even an additional front shock tower in aluminium that costs plenty when new stilll).

Put together the kyosho mini-z with the best parts of course (bearings and carbon fibre h plate so far just needs some soldering for new mosfets for the motor and that one should be up and running again.) The kyosho will be a bit of a indoor runner/shelf queen with my recently aquired subaru impreza body. (It was released earlier for the mr01 so it fit well and rims looks nice too) and then i'll put together one of the iwaver mr01 clones as a pure runner and probably trim it up into a speedrunner or just put together to have a extra car too mess around with with my cousins.

The mini-z monster is mechanically solid exception being motor (kept that at home while sending away a stock motor with it but later burnt the tuned motor iwaver speed plus or something like that it was called.) and new bearings might be needed due too them being old and have been sitting around for quite a while, they'll probably break soon with a bit of running and then just soldering up the servo and ill have that running as well ^-^

3. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

god damn i love my phone.
    so yesterday i was taking a shower, and I had my phone playing music, sitting on top of a little rack thingy where water couldn't get to it.
    so everything was fine and dandy until in the middle of washing my head i hear a *thud*, scared shitless i turned around and what i saw was ten times more horrible,
    my phone fell to the shower, 2 metre drop to a hard surface, and it was being soaked with water, I quickly grabbed it, jumped out of the shower and dried my hands, removed battery and shut it off etc, praying.
    i started drying myself and made sure to wipe all the water on it.
    a day passed and it survived it all, no cracks from the extremely big fall, no damage from the water.

tl;dr my phone fell in water and survived.

also i had to do a presentation in english today about a game and the teacher loved it.

4. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

You absolutely deserved to win that. Vila played complete shite. Didn't expect a win by any stretch of the imagination but going into it I expected a close game, a 3-1 or 3-2 Arsenal victory at least. Sherwood's got a lot of work to do yet apparently.

5. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Good news in the money department, they're only gonna deny me 1 day's worth of money instead of 3 weeks.

The bag man lives to eat another meal :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Dunno if you were shite or we just didn't let you into the game. Best Arsenal perfomance I've seen since beating Barcelona back in 2011. Tactics Timmy will get his win ratio sorted though

7. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

Something gave birth on my window

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  8. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

maybe it's a little dragon :ms:

9. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I'll let you into a little secret.

Villa were actually instrumental in Sepp Blatter resigning, we did this by boycotting the FA cup.

EDIT:
    upload_2015-6-3_12-19-32.png
    You'll see, YOU'LL ALL SEE

Last edited: 3 Jun 2015
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I FINALLY FUCKING GOT A GOD DAMNED JOB INTERVIEW (A FORMALITY AS I'M PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEED THE JOB) HOLY FUCK I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN ACTUAL LEGITIMATE JOB FOR NEARLY TWO YEARS NOW FUCKING FINALLY I WILL HAVE MONEY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE THAT I CAN ACTUALLY SPEND

Makes up for the complete trainwreck that was my M1 exam this morning, sort of.

• Like Like x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  11. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Triple post ban me

Got hired on the spot yes lads

• Wizard Wizard x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

What kind of job did you get?

13. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Retail job. Only sundays and a thursday shift to start but after exams I'm likely to get more hours. I believe it's only minimum wage so like £5.20 an hour or something(?) but I will take any money I can get at this point. And plus once exams are over I'm done with school so I have 100% free time which means I can work a shit load more and be rolling in the dolla.

The plan is to build myself a new pc because my dad's refusing to acknowledge the fact that I genuinely need a new one (it takes 5 mins to turn on and another 10 to be actually usable after logging in, can barely run windows anymore and don't get me started on trying to use chrome) despite the fact I have formatted twice, replaced the hard drive, formatted at a bios level and it's still slow as shit, hardware fault I'm assuming. To rub salt in the wound he's just bought a new laptop for himself, another one for my sister as she (surprise surprise) broke her latest one, himself a new phone, my sister an iphone as (you guessed it) she broke her last phone and my mum's recently had a new tablet and a phone for work too.
    Wow okay that turned into a bit of a rant.

But yeah this is good, I can finally have some financial independence which means I get to distance myself from my family a bit which is what I've been waiting to do for a very long time now.

14. You are 18 so the minimum wage is around 6.50 to 6.80 I think.

15. Cactus The key is to never give up

nope £5.13

16. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Yup you only get the amount dogling quoted once you're 21, fucking dumb but that's how it works

17. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I get why they do it but it does suck because for people like me who are looking to move out and live on my own asap, £5.whatever an hour isn't enough to sustain any respectable quality of life whatsoever. Granted it is a part time thing.

18. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Yeah, here we also have a sliding scale with the highest minimum wage starting at either 21 or 22 years old. So, approximately when you could be done with your first study at university, I suppose.

19. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Got an Asiimov AWP woo.

20. How did you manage that?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)