The good thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Random' started by Infernal Dragon, 26 Jan 2013.

1. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Got my thousandth positive rating.

Not bad for being here 3 years, eh?

• Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
  2. Well, this is kinda good thing except I miss my family and my old room at my dad's place.... ;_;

But I moved today. I'm living now with two guys who are both older than me. I have a very own room and a lockable door so I'm safe here. I have met one of my new roommates and he was very nice. I'm sure the other one will be nice too. :3 My studies will start in the morning.^^

The most important thing is done, however I need to use atm my phone's Internet connenction with my computer:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Are they hot?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Not gonna lie, this is the most important thing.

Personality is over-rated.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. You don't need to talk with them, well with what I am going to do to them anyway.

6. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Nah, they'll have their mouths full.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  7. Of course do you think I would ever live without hot guys around me.

Sorry but I prefer hot girls.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. You too? Shame.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    • Wizard Wizard x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

... Are you like, a professional web coder or something?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Late Late x 2
    • List
  10. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Finished season 5 of Breaking Bad. WHAT A TWIST

11. Day 3 of PAX (and last):

Final Fantasy 14:
    Tried the game at the launch event. I was not overly impressed. Just another tank-and-spank model. The game is visually appealing and controls alright but it's still just hotkeys, tank and spank.

BattleBlock Theatre:
    It's very funny and simple co-op game where you either fight 2v2 in different modes like King of the Hill or Timed runs where you have to collect gems in the level and at least 3 of is needed to jump into the exit at the end. You can kill your team-mates but you can also help them which is some times mandatory to proceed. Check it out on YouTube. It's an Xbox Live Arcade game.

Trailer for the 2nd game they made in the series. I find it pretty amusing:

I think that's it. I also saw lots of cosplayers who got AMAZING cosplays. Will upload pictures as soon as I get home since I don't have a cable for my camera here.

Overall I am happy with my first PAX convention ever. I tried pretty much every major unreleased game and a lot of very new games. I wouldn't hesitate to go again!

Last edited by a moderator: 2 Sep 2013
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  12. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Heh... Tank n spank...

13. Cactus The key is to never give up

Yesterday I managed to get the blitz skin and champ before I came off for the night.

Thanks 8 year old me for being able to type fast due to runescape trivias

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. hateist i am a bunny.

i captured a lvl 41 Snorlax!
    oh yess baby!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  15. Amemori "Special" gamer mommy from Finland

This is actually a bit late, but my grandpa is now home from the hospital. He's waiting for the rehabilitation to begin in a little hospital-like place nearby. He actually walks very well if you notice the state he was in, he tries to talk and new words are coming out every day. So he's in very, very good condition - at least if you look at the time it has been from when the accident happened.

I'm also enjoying my work. And traveling around Finland again, last weekend we spent in Sanguine's home town, Nivala and the next weekend we're heading to Lappeenranta to see our friends. :)

16. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Had some fun today.

Stopped off at a truck stop to fill up on gas and grab a pack of smokes.

While at the gas pump, car pulls up to the pump on the other side of mine. Lady driver with a guy passenger.

Guy hops out of the car and heads into the store. Lady starts filling up and is visibly distressed. Almost in tears.

Me, being me, inquired what the problem was. She explained she only had $5 to use for gas and it had to last the rest of the week.

Without being asked, I offered to top off her tank from my fill up. She thanked me and accepted my offer.

While filling up their tank, guy returns and decided to take offense at my generosity. He inquires if I think he can't provide for his girlfriend and tells me he doesn't need my charity.

Still filling tank, I explain that it's no problem for me and I would really like to offer some help.

He throws a punch at me and clips me across the jaw.

Head snaps back, but I don't stagger at all. I've been punched many times before, and much harder than this fellow.

I remove pump handle from tank, point it at the young man, and spray his jeans and sneakers in gasoline.

He dances back, now sodden with very flammable fluid, as I remove my lighter from breast pocket of overalls.

I calmly return pump to gas tank and resume filling up their tank, all the while just staring at the would be pugilist. He keeps a far distance and remains silent.

Pump clicks on full, I remove handle, and return to my car to resume filling it up.

They leap into their car and leave rapidly.

Finish filling up my car, buy pack of smokes, and head into work.

It was a good start to the night.

• Wizard x 11
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  17. holy shit

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

HellJack is a hero!

19. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

No.

HellJack is a hillbilly with a lighter and a gas pump. I over-defended myself during a good deed.

No heroics involved.

20. balls of hillbilly steel

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)