This is pathetic

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Luna, 22 May 2009.

1. shadiku nyoro~n

Re: This is pathetic

-snip-

2. Knud Phat beats only

Yes, less engies for sure..
    but also lots of snipers and spies..
    On both teams..
    And then the losing team complaines they don't win.. :|
    Geeeezzzzz sherlock why would that be?!?!

3. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

i dont like class restrictions because if everyone is being nooby i just get 2 friends one whos a heavy and one whos a medic. then 2 heavy's + medic on plr_pipeline = win no matter what really.

4. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Tbh, I don't like plr at all!!

But about the restrictions: GM tried once and it was removed after a couple of hours (I think) because when e.g. medic is filled with noobs that don't know how to uber, and you'd like to change something about that (so you go medic) and you're told to choose another class, than that sucks ass!!

Conclusion: Class limits = fail

5. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

And btw, yesterday there were at all times only 3 sniper + 2 spies at most in my team!!

6. Re: This is pathetic

Class restrictions are shit, everyone joining the server should have the right to choose what class they want to play, saying that, I understand where Apex is coming from, it can be annoying when you have 4 Snipers and 5 Spies on one team, your going to lose fast. But as we have seen with previous updates, once everyone has the new weapons or played the new weapons for a X amount of time, they always switch back to their strongest class.

7. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Indeed Danny and that's already happening I think

8. Re: This is pathetic

You know. I fully agree with author of this topic. It's annoying. Imagine joining server, and getting only snipers on it (well, that happened to me last time, it was balloon race). Then you want someone to change class, all you hear is (oh well): "Will you shut the fuck up, finally?". Class limit shall be fine, for 2 weeks or more. (Max 4). It's fine with me, i almost never play spy/sniper.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)