TV Shows

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gaw, 8 Oct 2011.

1. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Book 3 is still not finished by the end of Season 4, there's a tiny bit left. I recommend reading them all however as there's a lot of background and additional characters that will appear in later books that have not come into the show.
    If you really want to skip ahead then start with A Clash Of Kings as Season 1 and A Game Of Thrones are the most similar.

2. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

I would still recommend the first book, it is extremely similar to the televised version, but it's a great read and there are many extra details. For example:

3. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Books are hard to get through.

I read a lot and I found it a real slog to get through them.

Mum ended up taking over me and reading them instead, I just gave up and gave her the books because she was reading them so much faster than I was.

Maybe it was because I was reading things I'd already seen happen on the show, I don't know.

4. Cactus The key is to never give up

Just watched orange is the new black season 1.
    Pretty good.

5. 2nd season is great, can't wait for season 3.

6. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

been consuming Parks and Rec at an alarming rate

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Utopia series 2 July 14th I am excite

8. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Watched Rick and Morty while visiting my cousin the other night, that show is amazing!

9. Cactus The key is to never give up

I've watched season 2 now. That shit was good :3

10. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Ooooh boy Utopia did not disappoint, it's so elegantly brilliant

11. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I've picked up Banshee today after a month or two of a friend nagging the shit out of me to do so. Did not fucking disappoint holy shit. For anyone interested in a crime/action/drama series look no further. I would give a summary but I currently don't have the energy to write one up/I'm currently half way through the first season after an evening of binge watching. But srsly though, good shit, highly recommend.

12. Cactus The key is to never give up

Arrow Season 3!

Also why does this thread not show up in the search page when I search "tv shows"?

13. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

That would be why it is stickied.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Gaw discord is my friend now

Searches that contain 2 letters or less are refused, but it doesn't actually inform you of this. It shows up fine if you just search "shows".

15. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

16. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  17. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Watched the first season of Twin Peaks with mr. @Meh and another friend, first time watching and enjoyed the hell out of it.
    To anyone who hasn't watched it, if you like a good detective show, and you don't mind it being weirdly obsessed with coffee and food, this one still holds up really well! The way the season ends though... My faav0orite gum is, cooming back in staaile

18. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Damn...I remember that show well.

19. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

All I want to do now is drink coffee and listen to jazz

20. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

LET'S ROCK

apologies in advanced for season 2, blame david lynch fucking off

also, you better watch the new directors cut of Fire Walk With Me once you're finished. Hour and a half extra footage to the movie, twenty more minutes of DAVID BOWIE

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)