TV Shows

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gaw, 8 Oct 2011.

1. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

yeah just watched episode 1 of the second season the day before yesterday. While I really enjoyed the long scene with "Your milk is gonna get cold." along with the wink and thumbs up, I don't really care much for the introduction of supernatural.

When it comes to detective stuff, moving the plot forward through spoopy/spiritual stuff can come off as really lazy. They did it so well with the dreams in the 1st season with just fucking weird shit, but you never got a very good answer out of the dreams; the dreams were simply just plain crazy. So far in the 2nd season the tall guy in his hotel room seems more like a mysterious hint system, or maybe he's just funky student, the riddle masta. It just doesn't feel like it's his subconscious anymore.

2. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

yes but the owls are not what they seem

3. Resurrecting this thread with a recommendation for Orphan Black for anyone who liked Fringe and/or Utopia

Very rare that a show hooks me halfway through the first episode like it did

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I found the first few episode of the first season super confusing but by the 4th episode I was absolutely hooked, will vouch for this. I feel like I've mentioned this series before somewhere in this thread too.

5. Kiethy Fluffy..

If you haven't already, i recommend go watch Gotham if you're a fan of Batman at all as they just aired a Red Hood episode and the last episode, we got a great scene from a hinted future Joker.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

7. Gaw discord is my friend now

Watched the first 14 episodes of The Flash over a 2-day period. God damn, I fucking love that show. It has that Fringe feel to it. I'm not really a fan of Marvel COMICS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPER HEROES at all, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Last edited: 24 Feb 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

The Flash is a DC character, you scrub...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Gaw discord is my friend now

I rest my case :V

10. vand2 Just a generic loveable guy

I'm at the last 3 seasons of Scrubs and I really love that show... I've been thinking about starting on "Better Call Saul". Is it any good?

11. Scrubs is amazing up until the seasons they brought back with a distinct lack of JD and others, and new cast members.

Watch all of Breaking Bad before you watch Better Call Saul!

12. vand2 Just a generic loveable guy

> Implying I haven't seen Breaking Bad :Kappa:

I've heard of how hoorifying the last 1-2 season are, and I gotta be honest I am scared :( !

13. I wouldn't even watch them - just watch the proper scrubs finale with JD leaving and the projector and book of love in the background.

Why they'd drag it on after such a brilliant final episode is beyond me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

it is very good, esp if you enjoyed breaking bad (who didn't), and currently only 3 episodes aired so you can catch up quickly if you want

15. Cactus The key is to never give up

you're gonna like arrow better than flash

E: they only start to cross over in season 3

16. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Less A bit more than a month to go and I can't contain my hype anymore.

Last edited: 10 Mar 2015
  17. Cactus The key is to never give up

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

18. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Started watching Running Man, pretty great variety show where they sometimes have guests and do dumb things : D

19. vand2 Just a generic loveable guy

20. @vand2 thanks

Bit of spoilers there frienderino for people who haven't watched it yet.

Spoiler tag just to be safe

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)