UGC Highlander Team Signups

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Dark, 30 May 2013.

1. Right we're actually going to make an effort yet again, except this time we are going to get people that are actually reliable and who actually talk on mumble as well as just whoever seems best at each class.

Main players are listed first, followed by a maximum of 1 sub.

Scout:
    Soldier:
    Pyro:
    Demoman:
    Heavy: Dark,
    Engineer:
    Medic: Bluepanther,
    Sniper:
    Spy:

Generic subs:

Bluepanther will be in charge of ingame tactics and will generally be the team captain when it comes to actually playing games. This choice is due to his unrivalled skill at L4D2 team organisation and 'calling' coupled with his basically unrivalled skill as a TF2 medic, as far as I'm aware.

I (Dark) will be in charge of signing us up to the UGC site, providing a correctly-configured match server with appropriate recording etc, and of course getting this team roster finalised.

Someone else will be in charge of organising practice matches and generally being team 'manager' - fully open to volunteers/recommendations here.

Please either fill in the following if you are interested, or recommend someone else that you think would be suitable (do not fill it in for them):

2. Arrk "a rebel just for kicks"

Preferred class: Soldier
    Sub class: Spy
    Given your skill at preferred class is 10/10, what out of 10 would your sub class be: 9/10
    Expected availability over summer: Every day except for June 1,3,5,9,10
    How many hours a day are you on mumble?: ~7
    Do you have a mic and is there anything that could stop you from using it?: I have one, and no.
    How many hours played do you have in TF2?: 2,5k or so.
    Do you still regularly play TF2?: sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  3. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Preferred class:Scout
    Sub class:Scout, jk - heavy , sniper.
    Given your skill at preferred class is 10/10, what out of 10 would your sub class be: over 9000
    Expected availability over summer: huge?
    How many hours a day are you on mumble?:never cus people hate me
    Do you have a mic and is there anything that could stop you from using it?:i do and no
    How many hours played do you have in TF2?:2,921h
    Do you still regularly play TF2?:yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

4. Cactus The key is to never give up

I'm always open as a Sub because 99% of the time I'll be in mumble at the time of the match.

5. Nope :<

6. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Preferred class: Scout
    Sub class: Sniper
    Given your skill at preferred class is 10/10, what out of 10 would your sub class be: 8
    Expected availability over summer: should be free all summer
    How many hours a day are you on mumble?: 7, maybe more depending on whats going on.
    Do you have a mic and is there anything that could stop you from using it?:Yep and Nope.
    How many hours played do you have in TF2?: 440, fuk u all started later than you fgts.
    Do you still regularly play TF2?: Yep, but need to get off orange.

7. Preferred class: Pyro
    Sub class: Demo / Soldier
    Given your skill at preferred class is 10/10, what out of 10 would your sub class be: 7
    Expected availability over summer: In June I will have tons of time, In July I will be gone for the first half of the month and will dissapear at the end again.
    How many hours a day are you on mumble?: Really depends. I am usually always available but not super much on mumble for being on mumble. I am availabile 99% of the time on steam though.
    Do you have a mic and is there anything that could stop you from using it?:Yep and of course not.
    How many hours played do you have in TF2?: 1660 hours, have been playing Highlanders for a couple of seasons. I have some contacts in case we want to set up scrims.
    Do you still regularly play TF2?: Not as often as I did, however I will start playing daily again due to this.
    Other notes: Very happy to hear that Blue is up for being teamcaller, I think he is very fit for that role. I could assist by setting up scrims and perhaps making a schedule. Having for an example a document that we could all edit (say google docs) and changing from week to week when we are free would make it a shit ton easier to get good scrims. Replay analysis is another thing we could do, and we have got to think about our strategies, setups and everything for these different maps. And for gods sake, do not play on orange. One thing is having DM skills which you can get on Orange. Another just as important thing is knowing all the maps to perfection which is almost more important, making sure you're not an easy target from snipers by knowing their optimal locations, know where to get best cover in case of jumping soldiers as medic etc. ​

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. Skele Scumbag Skele

Preferred class: Spy
    Sub class: Scout
    Given your skill at preferred class is 10/10, what out of 10 would your sub class be: 9
    Expected availability over summer:Everyday apart from the first 3 weeks of summer.
    How many hours a day are you on mumble?: EVERY FUCKING DAY
    Do you have a mic and is there anything that could stop you from using it?: yes, no
    How many hours played do you have in TF2?: 256
    Do you still regularly play TF2?: Not at the moment but should get back into tf2 lobbies.

9. Preferred class: Spy

I will leave the rest out since I am known well enough that everyone knows the rest regarding skill/experience and punctuality but I will fill it out if requested.

10. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

Preferred class: Heavy
    Not gonna list a 2nd class as i dont think ive played enough of anything (besides heavy) to be a decent addition to the team.
    Expected availability over summer: Not sure about this but i think i have school until the 20th of june but after that i should be on most of the day
    How many hours a day are you on mumble?: at the moment i think its around 5 hours a day but
    Do you have a mic and is there anything that could stop you from using it?: Yes, only if it breaks
    How many hours played do you have in TF2?: 2657 hours.
    Do you still regularly play TF2?: not as much as i used to but i still play.

Mainly trying to get the Heavy sub position.

11. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
  12. let me be sub spy or scout

13. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Preferred class: Pyro
    Sub class: Demo
    Given your skill at preferred class is 10/10, what out of 10 would your sub class be: 6
    Expected availability over summer: Aviable from June 17th - September 9th
    How many hours a day are you on mumble?: Most of the time online on Mumble when infront of the PC
    Do you have a mic and is there anything that could stop you from using it?: yes, no
    How many hours played do you have in TF2?: >1000hours
    Do you still regularly play TF2?: ya

14. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Just want to wish good luck guys, I hope this goes well. :)

15. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Preferred class: Demo
    Given your skill at preferred class is 10/10, what out of 10 would your sub class be: DanCousins/10 ft. my stellar fps skills
    Expected availability over summer: Gone from June 28 - July 14
    How many hours a day are you on mumble?: All day, err day.
    Do you have a mic and is there anything that could stop you from using it?: Yes and no.
    How many hours played do you have in TF2?: 441 currently
    Do you still regularly play TF2?: Yes, though it is mostly orange.

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  16. 1 class for each of preferred and sub pls

17. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

My summer activity level is an unknown quantity at this point, but i'll happily be available as a substitute for Pyro/Sniper (and possibly Scout/Heavy). Not going to bother with the form as most of you know my approx level of skill, knowledge and how vocal I am on mumble.

18. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Preferred class: Engie
    Sub class: Engie
    Given your skill at preferred class is 10/10, what out of 10 would your sub class be: Better than cen
    Expected availability over summer: Fucking all over the place, give me a date and I'll say y/n
    How many hours a day are you on mumble?: fourty twelve
    Do you have a mic and is there anything that could stop you from using it?: yes, retardation
    How many hours played do you have in TF2?: many
    Do you still regularly play TF2?: relative to the majority of clan members, yes

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  19. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

main spy if spuds isnt intersted please..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. I think I am going to back out due to motivational issues. Simply a bit bored with TF2. Can sub if necessary.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)