Update Log

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 10 Jan 2010.

1. Right seems it is actually a disaster, I might have to go for a good old fashioned pacman -Syu and pray to Shrek for forgiveness

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  2. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Please let that mean you're installing the Japanese music artist on the dedi. I also literally lol'd at the praying to shrek, the only funny shrek joke you've ever made.

3. [​IMG]

WHY SHREK, WHY

4. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

While we're on the subject of broken things, why the fuck do threads keep opening at the start? I don't want to read 100 pages of shit I've already read.

5. it's fine here, same as always

there should never be a situation where a thread opens at the very start unless:

- it's younger than 2 weeks (might be 1 week, not sure)
    - you're logged out
    - your browser is broken

6. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

You've been very helpful tonight dear. <3

7. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

8. Post Ratings 1.6.0 beta

• Added integration with new Notable Members page: ‘Most Positive Ratings’ and ‘Most Negative Ratings
    • Improved how ratings bar is integrated for better style integration, especially when message_user_info has been resized
    • Added responsive design support
    • Added template preloading, can eliminate up to 5 queries on thread pages on some setups
    • Fixed ratings requring a refresh due to javascript errors in XenForo 1.2
    • Fixed profile page rating bar being right aligned for those with increased left sidebar width (bug introduced in xf 1.2)
    • When recounting ratings, ratings on posts that have been hard deleted are now deleted.
    • Removed broken option to keep xenforo like bar intact
    • Removed option to display ratings above signature due to responsive design complications

• Like Like x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  9. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

nlspeed
    This message by nlspeed has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Douglas Douglas x 6
    • Mad Mad x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Geit Coding wizard!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

@Darkimmortal You've removed the default Xenforo. Put it back please. I don't care if it's not supported. Not happy.

12. Geit Coding wizard!

>implying you're ever happy.

• Zing Zing x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Touche Mr. Goat. Touche.

At the risk of being called a hypocritical fool (see the ranks badge colour thread), it's a small thing but it's the small things that count. I don't particularly want to be forced to see the slothbox every time I'm on the forums, I don't want to experience any drunk dark visual experiences, I was perfectly fine with stock theme (infact people had requested being able to use the theme! Jindo I think was one)

So, I'm asking nicely. Turn it back on please.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

You're a hypocritical fool.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  15. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

16. Added a script to catch runaway php-fpm processes, should help performance and glitchy loading pages

17. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

A++ ignoring my request.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Mad Mad x 1
    • List
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  18. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

False positive on weeaboo.com with Bitdefender for some reason. Can't see that the site has been blacklisted by any dns service or blacklisting sites (here, here and here).
    If you give a shit, report the false positive here. Will probably need to pester, but no reason why a decent domain like that should end up on blacklists, that would be unfortunate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)