We are not losers, we are lasers.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ray, 28 Jun 2009.

1. Ray

We are not losers, we are lasers.

I just had to share this, I'm dying for this album to drop.. One of my favourite artists and possible one of the most under-rated stars out there.. Check it out..
    www.wearenotlosers.com

2. Re: We are not losers, we are lasers.

He is a breath of fresh air for the Hip-Hop scene, the genre has become some what shit over the last 10 years, all the songs are about the same old of shit. I blame Akon, he is Hip-Hops cancer, sampling Chipmunks isn't cool and sounds shite. Don't know about you Ray but I always find myself listening to the classics like 36 Chambers (best debut Hip-Hop album ever), Ghostface+Reakwon's Iron-man, NWA, 2pac, Biggie and Jay-Z early shit, Nas - Illmatic, Eric B & Rakim and so on....

3. Ray

Re: We are not losers, we are lasers.

Yeah, the synthesizing bastards slayed it up to a point where it became shameful to listen to Hip Hop.. I listen to the old school classics.. Ice cube and what not.. I am, however, a Lupe fan, he's bringing it back, or atleast trying to. Have you heard his latest single, shining down, the lyrics in that song are mind blowing. I just can't wait for this album to drop.

4. Re: We are not losers, we are lasers.

Not heard it yet, I was going to get it when released on Itunes but I just found out that when you purchase an album from Itunes, you are renting it and do not own it WTF!

5. Ray

Re: We are not losers, we are lasers.

Have a look on YouTube, it's there. Mind blowin' lyrics to be honest. He makes fun of all the auto-tuners, the guys that use synthesizers. :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we are lasers not losers lyrics