Weird steam behaviour .... cant buy anything on my main account!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Obaruler, 31 Dec 2009.

1. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Weird steam behaviour .... cant buy anything on my main account!!!

Its just as weird as it sounds like: I cant buy anything on my Steam Account, and i am not the only one ..... in the steam forum several guys complain about this.

I tried to order 2 cheap games with my ClickandBuy-Account several Times (got an error message about he authentification server havent agreed to my account validation ... blagh) and 2 times with my credit card (still errors message, but this time a different one that my card has been rejected -> lulz), so i called in my bank AND at the clickandbuy support line, both told me: "Nope, everything's fine, you just suck, nub, happy new year" (someth. like this, was too pissed to really listen to...) so it has to be a probelm with steam.

Funny thing: I just created a second account because i wanted to buy 2 games from this daily offering special deals which will end in 3 hours. I just used the same Clickandbuy account like in my main acount and tried to gift the games i desire to myself -> Worked, now my C&B account seem to be fine (but STILL fails with the main account) -> Epic fail by Steam ?!

Maybee they just dont want my money ......

2. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

They hate your demo spam.

3. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Lean 2 read.
    :P

4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Their spammers aswell. . .

5. Spykodemon Disabled account

Contact steam support and they'll unlock it, Papyal has done some wierd shit and I am now £5 in debt. :(

6. Use paypal, also try it in the firefox or IE browser etc not in the steam browser, as i remember one of the old GM member got charge twice in the steam browser, and it had issues b4.

7. These are STEAM Security measures in which they sometimes lock payment methods on your account when they get what seems to be 'suspicious activity' on a certain card you've used or something. It's happened quite a few times to me a year ago and I just sent a support ticket in for them to unlock my account. It doesn't happen now any more, probably because I buy everything via them and they like my money :P

8. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Oh, some answers ?! :O

This has allready been fixed yesterday, just wrote a support message and 3 hours later i got the answer it should work again (it does) ....... as i said: WEIRD.

And im not the only one, ive heard of some guys in the Steam forums AND in ma fav. german hardware forum that they purchase stuff with their Creditcard / PayPal / ClickandBuy ........ werid^2 :-/

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CANT BUY ANYTHING ON STEAM

2. i cant buy anything on steam

3. cant buy stuff on steam

4. cant buy anything from steam,
  5. cannot buy anything on steam,
  6. i cannot buy anything from steam after unlocking account,
  7. i cant buy anything on steam germany,
  8. cannot purchase from steam,
  9. cant buy anything from the steam store,
  10. why cant i buy stuff on steam