Who still plays ZPS here?

Discussion in 'Zombie Panic: Source' started by Longbow, 26 Apr 2009.

1. Longbow Victorique <3

Who still plays ZPS here?

Just wondering how many people in GM still play ZPS and/or ZM?

2. Geit Coding wizard!

Not many play it frequently, if at all, if we had a zps event I'm sure interest would be sparked though.

3. I still play ZPS, but personally I hate ZM. :P

Once the latest L4D phase is over I'll go back to playing ZPS and updating L4DMod :)

4. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

people are more intersted in l4d now :( but yeah zps is a good game, hope to play it when theres not many players on tf2 xD

5. Yeah, i still play ZPS. Never liked ZM anyway ^^,

6. Longbow Victorique <3

An event would be cool. Perhaps a private server for just the GM community (if enough people are willing to play.)

Any suggestions?

7. We need to get more people to install it first :(

8. I used to play now and then, but L4D came out <3

it would nice if you can host it on the dedi. for better speed. i hope it wont affect the servers though.

I can mirror the links on RS.com & sendspace.

9. gig

i like both games sort of, not so much zm but it's nice to be the evil zombie master and destroy everyone with your evil powers and then laugh in an evil way when they die an evil death once in a while.
    it's annoying when people compare zps to l4d though. the only similarity is that they both have zombies - other than that they're completely different to play in my opinion.

suggestions? humm how about a sort of zombie/player tdm? laughable normally but since it's been modded it might be fairer, could have more players on the zombie team than the human anyway if it wasn't. probably fail.

10. Geit Coding wizard!

Re: Who still plays ZPS here?

ZPS is hosted on Steam servers, just download it via steam:P

11. Re: Who still plays ZPS here?

yea but you can still download it on from other file host? i dont see any :S

anyway here the link to it, ZPS on steam

12. Longbow Victorique <3

Downloading from steam grants automatic updates. Easier for the lazy people ;)

Besides the point. People get off L4D and play some ZPS!!!!

13. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

14. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Might as well get back into it, hitting people with pans is more amusing than the melee in L4D.

15. Re: Who still plays ZPS here?

I still play ZPS , and i still like it :P

16. Re: Who still plays ZPS here?

I've only just started playing it. Downloaded it the other day and played for hours, great fun! I've only played the L4D mod though, so I don't know what the normal mode is like really :D

17. Re: Who still plays ZPS here?

Normal mode is the same thing, just the only "class" you can play is what I call Common Infected in L4DMod (no special abilities and no health reduction for those of you who haven't tried L4DMod :P)

18. Longbow Victorique <3

Would be nice if more of the community would play more ZPS ;)

19. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I might come on later today, got a few things to do first when I get home though.

20. Re: Who still plays ZPS here?

the L4DMod Rulez ! , it much more fun then only standard zombies , it will make the game tougher for survivors :P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is there people still playing zps

2. zps l4dmod

3. fusk zps

4. sendspace zps,
  5. fuck zps,
  6. l4dmod zps,
  7. not many players on zps