who watches animes here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by The Xtractor, 10 Mar 2009.

1. Re: who watches animes here?

0.o I never would have placed Obaruler as an Anime geek 0.o

And don't we all prefer them with subs and original Japanese?

I HATE ONE PIECE!! But Naruto is awesome -- episode 100 of Shippuuden was out today and it was quite good -- can't wait to see some action in the coming episodes though! >:D

2. Re: who watches animes here?

Yay, someone else that has watched Bakuretsu Tenshi :D

Such an awesome anime tbh

And I prefer the Japanese dub too, except when the English one is decent like on The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Elfen Lied.

3. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Re: who watches animes here?

i was dared to say by *name* to admit i watch hentai... lol

4. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

*lol*

The real name would be: Otaku :mrgreen:

How can any1 hate One Pice ? (where do you stoped watching? its just AWESOME right now !!!) :lol: I think that One Piece is the 3rd best weekly shonen series ever, right after Narut and DB(Z) .... well, different tastes i guess .... I watch One Piece for ze lol's ^^

And Shippuuden .... HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!! But i dont like the "filler arcs" like the current running one not that much ... i prefer the pure Manga storyline (omg: Naruto's fight vs. Pain ..... and the awesome one Itachi v. Sasuke xD)

Question: What's the quuality of english dubed animes ?! The quality of german dubs is "inconsistent" .....
    Well, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in the german version caused brain and ear cancer @ the Ruler ... but the Elfenlied dub ownz !

Same is @ One Piece and Naruto: The german Naruto Version is like a perma-rape at the anime, the german version of One Piece is that kind of good, that if even beats the original japanese dub sometimes .....

One last point:
    Erm ..... Savage, the neweset one is 100. You ahvent watched it right now ? Or are you depended on the 1 week-later policy of Crunchy for the free version ? ^^

Write me a PM if you wanna know, where to watch it now or to download it in 720p ;)

PS: RIP Dattebayo !!!!

5. Re: who watches animes here?

The other post was an old one ;P -- I've got a paid for membership with CR -- although you are correct... RIP DATTEBAYO! I miss their messages at the begining of each episode :cry:

As for the current manga... OMG! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF...

*Spoiler -- highlight to see as I can't seem to get the spoiler button to work :roll: *

*Highlight here*Hinata is dead! (Even though there are still signs of life) that would mean that: Asuma, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Itachi AND Hinata would all die within a matter of a few chapters... How depressing that all my fav characters would all die :cry:
    Who do you think that Tobi really is then? I've heard rumours that Tobi is actually Danzo AND Uchiha Madara... But this is just speculation at this point ofc
    *To here*

Savage (So sad... :P)

6. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Whops, sry xD

You really pay for the episodes ? Mh ...

Spoiler:

Spoiler End

7. Re: who watches animes here?

LOL -- I love the fact that the spoiler button doesn't work! :lol:

And yeah, I pay for it -- but considering how much it is (I forget what it converted to in £) but back when I got it the £ was strong against the $ so it wasn't too bad :mrgreen:

As for Sasuke...

*Spoiler*

*Highlight here*Konoha is already destroyed -- there's been speculation (again) that he will turn up and see that it is in ruins and that he will use his Mangekyou to stop Naruto. Although Pain's latest technique "Shinra" something or other should do something to stop Naruto...*To here*

ARGH! I JUST LOOKED AT ONE MANGA AND 439 IS UP!!!! *DANCES AND RUNS OFF TO READ*

Savage

8. Re: who watches animes here?

HOLY CRAP! Sorry for the double post but this deserves it! Christ I didn't see that one happening!

Anyone else read it yet?!?!!?!? I CAN'T BLOODY BELIEVE IT!!!

*Goes to read again*

Savage

9. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

yes its quite annoying when you wait a week for a 20 min filler episode :(.
    ik liked the big fights with kakashi vs kakazu and asuma vs hidan.

10. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Oh yeah, now that surpirsed me too 0.o

Dont worry ... the next big storyline fight will beat the crap outta ya mind ^^

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)