Why do I only attracted alpha males??!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by armadillo, 20 Jan 2018.

1. armadillo footballer, gamer, dad of two, genius

They're the type I don't like at all. Like I see the physical appeal of them but couldn't be in a long term relationship with this type of guy because they always tend to be players and if not they're controlling/ aggressive. What I don't get is why I attract these guys. One thing that I've been thinking is I'm extremely feminine. 90 % of me is girly I'd say. Could it be these types of guys are attracted to really feminine girls? And how do I tone down how feminine I am...I feel like it's hard for me because the energy I give out is feminine I've been told before. I seriously hate dating and I'd rather date a nerd type but they're never into me.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  2. ''DAD OF TWO''

3. armadillo footballer, gamer, dad of two, genius

I've been rumbled...

4. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

u fuckin idiot

5. Cactus The key is to never give up

im a dad of 3 (2 of them are 6 and the other two are older than 10)

6. Tree AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@armadillo i thought you were just posting obscure copypasta but this is your OC rambling

very nice

7. Tree AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why do I only attracted (do + simple form, no -ed suffix) alpha males??! (mind the punctuation, this is improper) They're the type I don't like at all. Like(,) I see the physical appeal of them but I couldn't be in a long term relationship with this type of guy (be wary of run-on sentences, consider splitting them here for example) because they always tend to be players and if not they're controlling/(no space needed here)aggressive. What I don't get is why I attract these guys (consider rearranging: "I don't get why I attract these guys). One thing that I've been thinking is I'm extremely feminine. 90(no space needed here)% of me is girly I'd say. Could it be that these types of guys are attracted to really feminine girls? And how do I tone down how feminine I am... (Don't end a question with a period) I feel like it's hard for me because the energy I give out is feminine(, as) I've been told before. I seriously hate dating and I'd rather date a nerd type but they're never into me.

See me after class.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

why are you all such fucking faggots

• Mad Mad x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  9. Tree AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why are you all such fucking faggots?

See me after class, @DanCousins

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im really girly but date alpha males