Zana's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by Zana, 20 Mar 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zana The Candy Bun

Zana's Admin Application

[GM] Administrator Application Form

· Steam Name: [GM] Zana

· Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20118959

· Location: Fuenlabrada. Madrid. Spain. With an average ping of 107ms and an average latency of 54ms

· Time of day you are usually on the server: Some Fridays at Evening, Mostly all the Saturday and Sundays... and i might be perfectly one saturday at the 18:00 PM and finish the sunday at 4:00 AM

· Your reasons for wishing to become an admin: Well, i love the servers, specially dustbowl, which is almost empty everyday... Also i think we should make the people who plays actively on these servers admins or something... and i am actually active with 334 hours playing (at the time of posting this)

·Why you think you are a suitable applicant: i have actually a pretty sense of justice, i hate cheaters (which are becoming pretty common nowadays), i know almost all the community and the ones who are annoying us during gameplay, and i like to to play always in a good environment... i think that's all,i could still tell stuff, but i think this is enough

2. Geit Coding wizard!

Corrected your average ping. :P

3. Zana The Candy Bun

My average ping is of 65/70, not 107... where are you getting that data?

I am checking and i am still getting 65... anyway, you must have taken it when lagging or downloading something :D
    I even had 39 of ping XD

4. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Will you start kicking everyone from orange who don't want to do melee only like you wanted me to do? D:

5. Gaw discord is my friend now

He is getting it from here, but I guess he does not realize how how inaccurate it is.. For example, it says my average is 92ms, when it is always 30> :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  6. Lol Orange.

Fail~

7. Zana The Candy Bun

Are you crazy? That never happened (with you). Also, if we are 4 doing Melee-only, why must someone go and kill all the BLU team? like that faggot pyro of the time i TOLD to you... and not, i wont kick anyone unless they touch mah b**ls

8. Geit Coding wizard!

The scoreboard shows latency (even though it says ping), the ping command actually displays ping.

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  9. Gaw discord is my friend now

That's what I was trying to say >.> But you've already corrected the first post anyways, so whatever.

10. Zana The Candy Bun

LOL, it seems that i am the only who will present a form for Standard TF2... What has PH that TF2 don't?

11. Dynamic User Title GET!

I guess PH is for the guys who might not be bothered to play Spambowl or any other maps for that matter?

Good luck anyway.

12. Geit Coding wizard!

+ TF2 apps are only open to Clan Members

13. Zana The Candy Bun

Oh... i see...

OH, thanks!

14. Well if we're talking about the GM servers.. more then 4 players for a start =>

15. good luck zana

16. Geit Coding wizard!

Application accepted for full TF2 admin.

Check your PMs

17. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

This is some baaaad mojo.
    We all dead.

18. Dynamic User Title GET!

I lol'd.

Also, grats Zana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)