Welcome to XenForo 1.2 beta

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 21 Jun 2013.

1. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

I can't seem to test packet loss, even though I allowed it through firewall and have the newest java version.

2. loll Master Exploder

i cant press altgr without it doing something weird

3. Updated to beta 4, with a bit of luck we can now quote spoilers without breaking pages

4. loll Master Exploder

When you aren't logged in clicking "What's new" changes the skin of the page. Just threw it here.

5. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Where is the logout button?

6. click on your name first, then click on logout in the dropdown menu.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. btw i dont know if anyone has used it and i forgot to note it in the OP - you can drag+drop files such as images directly into the post editor from your hard disk or from other sites

Last edited: 9 Jul 2013
  8. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

I'm in the same boat as Subv, everything seems sluggish to me, which I guess is down to an American connection and a UK server, but sometimes shit just doesn't load properly.

9. are you seeing this or threads only loading about half their posts until you refresh, or both?

I think I know what the cause is, but it will mean waiting for arch to package php 5.5 (overdue for weeks already)

10. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Sometimes half of the posts, sometimes the first post and the forums, slothbox, sprays bar and nothing else.

Refresh fixes though, I thought it was just my connection, also whole site runs really sluggish for me on Chrome, but fine on Safari.

And Imgkk doesn't seem to work on Safair, gets stuck at 100%.

11. cool yeah i'm pretty sure that's the issue I'm thinking of then, and I've possibly just fixed it https://www.gamingmasters.org/threads/update-log.3034/page-46#post-160956

no idea about your chrome issues though, possibly a misconfiguration or something idk

12. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

You're a wizard.

I think it just runs worse on Mac than on PC.

Safari runs so perfectly, but I miss my add ons. Currently I'm using Chrome for everything else and Safari for the forums until I can find out what's up. It's just really laggy.

E: Liked your post but called you a wizard. Changed my mind and gave you the wizard you deserved.

13. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

14. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

This was my problem.

15. have further tweaked some things (removed an old nginx tcp proxy patch+module and updated ngx_pagespeed), let me know if this happens again

Last edited: 28 Dec 2016
  16. My screen completely fucks up only on the forum

image.jpg

Didn't do it before the update :(

17. browser?

18. Safari

19. is that a real screenshot or have you photoshopped 4 screenshots together?

20. No its real, my tablet might be completely fucked but I haven't noticed it on any other website

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)